The property is in Pensford on the A37, which is situated 7 miles south of Bristol and 9 miles east of Bath and 13 miles north of Wells. Pensford is on the main bus route into the cities and is near to excellent local schools.
The property is unfurnished and has the following features:
- Many period features with beams throughout
- Lounge with solid pine flooring, inglenook fireplace and log burner
- Kitchen has tiled floor and is large enough for a dining table and chairs. The cooker is electric with a ceramic hob
- The bathroom is complete with a shower cabinet and separate bath
- Fitted carpets throughout the stairs, landing and the two bedrooms
- Loft room accessed via staircase and carpeted throughout. (Not a bedroom)
- Double glazing throughout
- Oil central heating and hot water
- Parking is on road
Energy performance D61
The cost of lawn cutting is included in the monthly rent. Hedges and beds in the lower part of the garden are the responsibility of the tenant. The upper part of the garden will be maintained by the landlord.